Korean Language Institute of Hongik University
Our Korean Language Course Program is designed to help students learn Korean effectively by 6 levels-beginner to advanced levels-in four semesters every year.
Our teachers are all qualified acquiring master's degree or more and experienced professionals who use a variety of techniques in the classroom. Students come from all around the world - you will have the chance to meet and make friends with people from many different cultures so you can be part of an international community.
Furthermore, we provide various kinds of activities that help you obtain both Korean culture as well the language. And we also offer the Korean Teaching Course for Korean people who want to spread and teach Korean language to global citizens.
1) Thorough student management system
· Academic & Daily life guidance for student with teacher in charge system.
· Checking student's attendance Immediately with Web(Internet) based program.
· Continuous student management program until graduation by recording counselling logs on the
Web based program, twice in a semester.
· Giving notice to parents about student's grade and school-life based on counselling every
2) Excellent education program
· Korean language class has been supported by Dept. of Education from 2009.
· Supported by Seoul Immigration Office as agreement about 'Advanced Korean course for
Marriage-Immigration people' from 2009.
· Selected as commissioned education center for teaching Korean language to Government invited
foreign university student at 2011.
· Provide free additional class for each session of language(Reading, Speaking, Listening and
Writing) for student.
· Scores over 90 points at class-evaluation for every semester.
3) Advanced program for TOPIK test
· Provide midterm/final exam as TOPIK style for practicing TOPIK test.
· Provide class only for TOPIK test. (Scholarship for TOPIK class student also provided.)
4) Verity of cultural experience program
· With actual experience program about verity of the field, provide highly understanding about
Korean culture for the student.
· By doing 'Korean contest' with Korean student, give cultural exchange experience to the student.
5) Service for Learners
· Provide academic, immigration and daily life support with teacher who has foreign language
ability to conversation with student.
· Provide student support program with Korean student to solving problem about transportation,
official work, school life, etc.